I can't believe I haven't done an Instagram post for TWO MONTHS! I am in genuine shock right now... Oh well, better late than never right? Prepare yourselves for a severely photo-heavy post coming your way!
1. I did the Race for Life in the beginning of July, and I completed it in 47 minutes, which considering I walked half of it, I was pretty please with.
2. Pasta bake from Pizza Express.
3. My brother clowning around, as per usual...
4. Drinking Raspberry cider (my new favourite flavour) and playing Xbox One, the perfect way to spend a day.
5. I finally cracked open my monster Easter egg that Tim got me, and I still haven't finished it, even now.
6. Tim surprised me with flowers, he is such a sweetheart.
7. I wore a skirt for the first time this summer.
8. Tim made an amazing Mac n Cheese, it is the best I have ever had!
9. Tim treated me with Pancakes for breakfast, I am the luckiest girl ever.
10. I bought a maxi skirt this year, and this was a photo of the first time that I wore it.
11. I made chocolate bowls, and home-made ice cream for a date night with Tim, you can read all about that here.
12. I painted my nails for the first time in ages, this was also my first experience with Barry M Gelly polishes, and they are so good!
13. I bought two wristbands on the first day of Summer in the City, a Phandom wristband and an ASDF wristband, aren't they cute?
14. I met Toothless the dragon! He was hanging out at Festival Place in Basingstoke, I did get a few weird looks taking this picture I will admit.
15. I tried Bubble Tea for the first time.. and unfortunately I didn't enjoy it!
16. Awkward selfie much?
17. I met Dan and Phil!!! They were so sweet, Dan took this selfie for me, also they are SUPER tall.
18. My queen! Tyler Oakley... We did the same pose as last Summer in the City, mainly because my last photo was blurry! He is such a legend.
19. Niki of NikinSammy signed my wristband that I bought at Summer in the City.
20. A Sneak Peek of the frame that I made for Tim for his birthday!
21. I met the one and only Charlieissocoollike, I asked him to do a rock pose... I don't think he got it though!
22. I facetimed my dog, and she was so confused!!
23. I tried a new flavour of cider, still doesn't beat raspberry for me though!
24. Tim and I went to our local pub, they do these amazing burgers. I had a BBQ Pulled Pork and American Cheese burger...
25. Nothing is nicer than using new bedding, and nothing is nicer than MY new bedding.
26. Tim made me steak last week to cheer me up because I was having a seriously down day.
27. I took my brother and sister to see As Above So Below, the new horror film that came out the end of last month. It wasn't that scary to be honest, it was more that it was so uncomfortable to watch due to the setting of the film.
So there we have it guys, that's what I've been up to the past few months! Let me know in the comments what you guys have been up to!