- Camel Balls Bubblegum! my friend Ellie found these in our local Supermarket. They are a liquid filled sour chewing gum. I think the packaging is completely halarious!
- Toy Tardis! This was actually a birthday present from my mum that failed to arrive before my birthday, so I arrived home on Wednesday to find this waiting for me in my room! It makes noises when you move it around, and the doors open! (So Awesome)
- Creepy Statues! These statues were in the restaurant that me and mum went to for lunch. They really freaked me out. In fact as I was taking this picture one of the arms was swaying as if it wanted to grab me! Scary stuff...
- Haircut! This was taken about an hour after I had my haircut! I now have a fringe, AND LAYERS!
- Celebrity Juice Easter Egg! I found this in Tesco and couldn't resist it, I also bought one for my brother and one for my sister. OOOOOOOOOOOSH!
- Strawberry Iced Lemonade! Despite it being freezing outside when mum and I went to Costa I couldn't pass up trying this. I was not disappointed, it was very refreshing! Perfect for summer (When it finally comes around)
- Models Own Fruit Pastel Collection! I was super naughty and bought the Fruit Pastel Collection when I saw it in Boots. I just couldn't help myself. I wrote a post on them here if you want to check that out!
- I'm an Owl! I found this cute little owl mask in Claire's accessories and couldn't resist snapping a quick pic!
- The Best thing about being home! I awoke this morning to the sound of bacon sizzling, and I came down expecting a bacon sarnie, but I was greeted by a Full English! Happy Days...
I hope you've enjoyed my first photo roundup! Let me know in the comments if you want to see more like this!