It's that time of the week again, the time when I link up with my wonderful blog friend, Kerrie, don't forget to check out her post here. This week we decided to re-create our favourite tutorials, and as you may have guessed from the title, I decided on an Iron Man inspired look. If you prefer to watch a Youtube video then feel free to skip ahead to that.
Here is the finished look, I was honestly so happy with how it turned out and it was so simple, you can easily recreate this look.
To create the look you need to follow the below steps:
1. Primer your eyes: For this I used my PriEYEmer by Along Came Betty.
2. Using a white colour (1) sweep this across your entire lid
3. Using a red colour (2) Place this in a 'C' shape only on the outer third and inner third of your eye, leaving a gap in the centre.
4. Using a bronze colour (3) Pat this onto the centre of your lid.
5. Using a lighter gold colour (4) Pat a small amount on the eyelid to lighten it up.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 on your lower lash line.
7. Use a blue pencil liner to line your upper lash line and waterline.
8. Curl your lashes and apply your favourite mascara.
When you are done it should look something like this...
If you want to watch how I did it then please have a look at the video below!