- Cheeky Pub Opening! A new pub opened in Aber on Monday and me and the besties (Ellie and Elliot) went along to check it out. This had to be the best steak I have ever eaten! Oh and those chips are Sweet potato fries! YUM!
- Tower Cake Dessert! Also from the new pub, their tower dessert. The bottom is chocolate brownie with fudge icing, the middle layer is a plain sponge with raspberry jam and vanilla custard, and the top is sticky toffee pudding. YUM YUM YUM.
- Scriptwriting hell! Yes I have been scriptwriting ALL week, and I am still doing it now.. *sigh* It's in on Tuesday though and I'll be able to kiss it goodbye!
- May Ball Ticket! I have been persuaded! I didn't really want to go to May Ball, but then when I found out Tinchy Stryder was going I couldn't resist it. Plus it'll be my last night out with my friends before I move home.. *trying not to sob*
- The best thing about a seaside town! We've been having some fairly decent weather this week and me and Ellie couldn't pass up an ice cream. This was bubblegum and mint choc chip, which go surprisingly well together!
- Chopping fingers... Yes! I cut a slice out of my thumb this week! I was trying to get fancy with the onions in the kitchen and slipped with the knife... That'll teach me!
- Chilli Dogs! I've always wanted to try these and I wasn't disappointed! Ellie actually made the chilli and it was scrummy!
- Primark Dress! As the weather got better I decided to be brave and wear a dress out! I love this Primark dress, it really flatters me, and it was only £5!
- Confused? I've been waiting to try these forever! Skittles are by far my favourite sweets so when I saw these I knew I had to try them. They are definitely confusing..
- Snapple! I LOVE snapple, and whenever I go to the union shop I pick up this flavour. It's super yummy and the packaging is really cute.
- Rose Watch! I really like this locket. I got it for £3.50 on some wholesale website and I think it's so beautiful. It went really well with my stripey dress!
Second Instaweek down! Let me know in the comments what your favourite picture is!
This post is sponsored by Footman James Insurance Specialists. They offer special insurance for replica and kit cars! Check out their kit car insurance here!