1. Long-wear Gel Liner: One of my tutors commented on how this was one of her favourite gel liners, and seeing as I prefer to work with a gel liner, I thought it may be good to check out.
2. Long-wear Smokey Eye Kit: This is the perfect kit to help you create a gorgeous smokey eye!
3. BBU Face Palette: A pro palette including concealers, and foundations, essential to any MUA kit.
4. Long-wear Even Finish Foundation: We were given MAC foundations in our kit, however I didn't really enjoy working with them too much, so I am looking to try some new ones, and these might be just the thing for me.
5. Creamy Concealer Kit: Everyone needs a good concealer right?
6. Long-wear Eye Base: We didn't really use eye primers on the course, but I wish we had as my eyeshadow application never turned out as smoothly as I wanted it to.
7. Brow Kit: I much prefer working with powders when it comes to filling in the brows as I feel like it just gives a more natural finish.
8. Artist Palette for lips: Another MUA kit essential right here.
9. Soothing Cleansing Oil: Something else I need to start adding to my kit is skincare, and this cleanser looks like it would be an amazing addition.
Looking at the list now I just know that I am going to have to narrow it down before I go to the event, otherwise I will end up going WAY overboard...
Let me know in the comments if you have anything from Bobbi Brown, and what your favourite is?