You may remember that way back when I decided to start up a Bloggers book club! After a month it all fizzled out, mainly because I was so busy, having just moved into a new place with Tim, and starting a new job.
Fast forward to now and I am feeling 100% more settled, and am ready to pick this up properly now! That's where you come in, I'm looking to recruit more people to get involved in the book club, it's all about having fun, sharing books, and being able to have a good natter together. I'm really excited about it, and I hope you all will be too!
Here's how it should work:
- Each month everyone will suggest a book for the group to read.
- We will have a poll to decide which book gets chosen that month.
- The book will have to be under £5, and available on the Amazon Kindle Store
- The last Sunday of every month there will be a BKBC chat in the Facebook group that I have created
- If you want to get involved then please join the Facebook group!
- We will use #BKBC on Twitter, so you can follow it on there
- You are free to blog about your thoughts on the book after the monthly BKBC chat. (so that you don't accidentally share spoilers if others aren't as far ahead as you are!)
So the plan is that we will start reading the next book on the 1st of December. There is currently a post in the Facebook Group, where you can leave suggestions of what book you would like to read. I have suggested that maybe we could read a Christmas themed book, but you can suggest anything you want! Then next week I will be holding a poll so everyone can decide which book they would like to read, the one with the most votes will win! Everyone will have until the beginning of January to finish the book, and then we can all chat about it/write about it together!
If you would like to get involved then please ask to join the Facebook Group, and I can't wait to get started!