From top left to bottom right:
- GHD V Lagoon Styler: I've always wanted my very own GHD's and this colour is just perfect for me.
- Tigi Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray: I have very, VERY fine hair, and therefore will do anything to help it out.
- Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash: I already own a Tangle Teezer and I am seriously in love with it, and am dying to add to my collection.
- Tigi Bed Head Epic Volume Shampoo and Conditioner: As mentioned above, I have fine hair, so I'm always on the look our for a decent Volume shampoo.
- Babyliss Hot Rollers: Again to add Volume to my hair, which tends to lay pretty flat.
- Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo: I'm in love with Batiste dry shampoo's, but ever since I heard that Lush has their own version, I have wanted to try it.
- Babyliss Pro Curl: I love curling my hair, and after seeing this reviewed on Youtube, I have wanted it ever since, maybe I'll get my hands on it one day...
- Lush Roots Scalp Treatment: I have an itchy scalp particularly the longer I leave my hair in between washes, the worse it gets. This scalp treatment looks interesting, and I really want to give it a go.
- Lush Marilyn Hair Mask: I always want to treat my hair like a star, and what better way to do that, than with this Hair Mask.